substance  from farabi view

Hi every one. Before of my talk with you I must say that my english language is weak. know this point in the every post that I will put in my blog.  If you see every kind Language mistakes in my writes I have please of you say me. Thanks.

My master Thesis is in subject of substance but from farabi view. till now I understand that this philosopher is very Affected of  Aristotle  organon’s,  special in this subject. my mean is that aristote in his organon  have trends to quiddity till being. He diagnosis two substances. primary Substance and Secondary substance. Substance of first is same external being for egsample this human” or this pen” but substance of second is conception of that external thing or is quiddity.  But Aristotle in the metaphisice backs of his idea and say that substance is one and it is external thing.

Now mister farabi  is extremely trends to first Aristotle  idea. He divide  existence  to section: Bing and quiddity.then he divide quiddity to section: substance and attribute.This was abstract of my research till now. 

Now question is that Why farabi puts substance Of divisions of quiddity not being?

.It is very problem.  Be wait till Next results and say your idea please. Thanks

hamid khosravani

inception فیلمی بر پایه سوفسطایی گری

خلاصه کتاب (درآمدی بر آموزشگری در آموزش عالی) نویسنده: دکتر محمود مهرمحمدی

تفاوت مثال نقض و برهان خلف

,is ,of ,substance ,my ,that ,    ,from farabi ,farabi view ,  now ,substance and

مشخصات

تبلیغات

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

برنامه نویسی دفتر معماری اپیک تبریز EPIC-Architects.com همه چی خونه سایت مرجع دانلود پایان نامه - تحقیق - پروژه مشاوره در تهیه طرحهای شهرسازی و امکان سنجی تجربه روحانی دکتر مسعود داوودیان متخصص ارتودنسی و ناهنجاری های دندانی و فک محصولات ایکیا انشا ده فجر